2 lb. Yellow Cut Corn - 12/Case
- Sweet, fresh flavor with a subtle plumpness for texture
- Add to housemade soup, mix into spicy salsa, or serve as a healthy side seasoned with salt and pepper
- Bake into cornbread for added texture, or use to create a zesty, southwestern-style omelet
- Vibrant yellow contrasts with pale mashed potatoes, bold red tomatoes, and dark leafy greens
- Ships frozen
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Sweet and healthy, this vibrant 2 lb. yellow cut corn makes for a colorful presentation packed full of wholesome nutrients. Each kernel is subtly crisp and juicy, with a bold yellow color that's sure to add a striking visual element to a meal. It also provides a delicate hint of sweetness, pairing perfectly with savory or spicy ingredients for a complex medley of flavors. Try the corn in southwestern-style recipes, offer it during summertime specials, or serve it as a side at traditional catered events.
Used as an ingredient, corn is the perfect addition to a wide variety of dishes. It adds a slight crunch to housemade soup, sweetens an otherwise zesty batch of salsa, and enhances the texture of traditional, skillet cornbread. Sprinkle a few kernels into a cheesy omelet at breakfast, or bake into a creamy dish of corn pudding for dinner. Corn is commonly used in chowder, chili, vegetable soup, and salad and can be added to many more recipes, from burritos to home-style casseroles. For year-round convenience, this corn is frozen and easy to thaw prior to cooking.
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register