15" x 2" Tapered Aluminum Deep Dish Pizza Pan
$6.39Ships free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- 2" deep
- Durable 19 gauge aluminum supports entrees and desserts
- Material evenly distributes heat and prevents burnt food
- Tapered edge assists in easily removing cakes or pizzas
- Ideal for deep dish pizzas or cakes for layering
You May Also Need
17" Flame Retardant Oven Mitts
plus $6.49 / Pair
Pan Sprease 16 oz. All-Purpose Release Spray - 6/Case
plus $12.99 / Case
American Metalcraft 18917 17" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator
plus $4.99 / Each
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Our pans are made from durable materials, such as heavy weight aluminum, tin-plated steel, or cast iron. Coatings include annodized hard coat, non-stick, or silicone for faster cooking times. There are even multiple side styles like tapered or stackable, as well as straight which is perfect for deep dish. Plus, you can also be creative with your pizza shapes thanks to the rectangle, square, and football shaped pans. Of course, you can always stick to the traditional round pan!
Having the appropriate pizza pan when cooking is important, no matter what type of pizza it is that you're making. That's why we offer our pans in a variety of materials, coatings, and shapes. Check out this video to learn more!
|Top Diameter||14 Inches|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
Easily remove cakes and deep dish pizzas from this 14" x 2" tapered aluminum pan. Made of durable 19 gauge (0.9 mm thick) aluminum, this pan firmly supports your entrees or desserts during preparation and baking. Plus, the material evenly distributes heat throughout the pan, avoiding burnt or undercooked cakes or pizzas. The slightly tapered edges assist in removing the food from the pan. It also creates a supportive crust to hold a deep dish pizza's gooey toppings. For cakes, it adds a little stylish flair, perfect for creating multi-tier cakes.
Top Diameter: 14''
Gauge: 19 (0.9 mm)
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:pan pizza great extra evenly doughballs dish deep cornmeal Cooked
great pan! we use this to hold cornmeal to coat doughballs for pizza. the tapered sides are nice. it seems to be holding up well. overall, I highly recommend this pan.
We had to try this for a Chicago style deep dish pizza - with extra cheese - as soon as it arrived. This is a very impressive pan. Cooked evenly, and got a beautiful pizza from it!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register