Item #: 92240701 220
Item #: 92240702 220
Item #: 350XO1 120/1
Item #: 350XO1M
Item #: 942OC1 208/240
Other Countertop Convection Ovens
- Avantco CO-16 Half Size Countertop Convection Oven, 1.5 Cu. Ft. - 120V, 1600W
- Avantco CO-28 Half Size Countertop Convection Oven, 2.3 Cu. Ft. - 208/240V, 2800W
- Avantco CO-14 Quarter Size Countertop Convection Oven, 0.8 Cu. Ft. - 120V
- Waring WCO500X Half Size Countertop Convection Oven - 120V, 1700W
- Vollrath 40703 Cayenne Half Size Countertop Convection Oven - 120V
- Waring WCO250X Quarter Size Countertop Convection Oven - 120V, 1700W
Thanks to their compact designs, these countertop convection ovens are the best solutions for small kitchens in coffee shops, kiosks, and catering operations. Their hot air fan design delivers even and efficient cooking, allowing you to cook meats and baked goods without burning them. It will also decrease cooking time and increase your output. Choose from full, half size, or quarter size ovens to suit your restaurant’s needs. Be sure to check out all of our cooking equipment for commercial microwaves, cook and hold cabinets, and impinger ovens.
What pan size can I fit in each oven type?
Quarter size ovens will fit quarter sheet pans that are 9.5"x13". A half size oven will fit half size sheet pans of 13"x18", while a full size oven will fit full size sheet pans that are 18"x26".
Does the fan always run, or is there a separate on/off switch?
Most fans in a countertop convection oven will run constantly while cooking. There are some models that allow you to change the fan speed, as well as a few that you can use as a standard oven without the fan. If you’re wondering where to buy countertop convection ovens, we have a large selection available at the lowest prices.