14" x 23" Portable Griddle
Other Available Sizes:
- Strong 7 gauge steel construction
- Fold-down handles and easy-pour corners
- Fits commercial ranges
- Covers two burners
- Perfect for Mexican restaurants, taverns, and outdoor cooking
|Type||Griddles / Grill Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- My griddle isn’t heating evenly – is something wrong?
- Just like electric or gas griddles, portable griddles are subject to hot and cold spots, depending on the location of the burners underneath the cooking surface. Areas that are between burners will not get as hot as areas that are directly over burners. The griddle material can also affect the consistency of the surface temperature, as different metals heat at different rates.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This 14" x 23" x 1" economy portable griddle can be used to quickly transform commercial gas ranges, open fires, and outdoor grills into a reliable griddle! It's the perfect add-on griddle for Mexican restaurants, taverns, outdoor cooks, or anyone in need of extra griddle space.
Made from tough 7 gauge steel, this portable griddle has fold-down handles and easy-pour corners for optimum convenience in your restaurant or school. It covers two burners for optimum space utilization.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:griddle easy Works burners perfectly stoves burner buy cooking fire
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulamazing griddle, have been using it for almost just over 4 years and still going strong. eggs no problem 8 pancakes is a breeze. want to fry bacon well there is room for 2 packs. most important thing to remember this is large and will fit best on a professional stove but also keep in mind the middle will not get as hot. do not wash with soap or scrub since that will rub off all the goodness that makes it non-stick. have recommended this over and over and would buy again in no time.
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulGreat griddle top. Works just as well as an actual griddle. Bought this for a trailer build for the customer to use on top of their 4 burner LP range. Works excellent! NSF approved as well.
This portable griddle comes in 14" x 23" and is perfect for cooking or Sautéed vegetables over a fire such as a double burner cast-iron Grill or over direct fire on the barbecue
We use this for busier nights when we run out of flattop room. Much heavier than expected, and holds heat perfectly when used over two burners. Would buy again if ever needed
Very versatile, heavyweight, durable and easy to clean. We use this on our infared grill, glass cook surface and others with no ill effects. Fajitas were never so easy before as the size allows you to heat veggies and meat at the same time.
This griddle is affordable and good for simple cooking tasks! it works well for expanding the space on standard stoves! Easy to keep hot and simmer sauces and boil water with!!!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register