14" x 16" Durawood Pizza Peel with 20" Handle
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Made from durawood
- Can be used with pizza, stromboli, and sandwiches
- 8" handle keeps hands away from the hot oven
- Can be seasoned with salt, pepper, oregano, or basil
- Tapered edge easily slides underneath foods
- Includes hanging hole for storage
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Blade Length||16 Inches|
|Handle Length||20 Inches|
|Overall Length||36 Inches|
|Blade Width||14 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this pizza peel?
- Hand wash with a soft cloth and dry thoroughly. To seal, wipe with food safe oil, like mineral oil, on the surface of the peel. Do not expose the peel to a dishwasher, abrasive sponges, caustic cleaners, or acidic detergents. Never allow the peel to be soaked in water. Avoid leaving the peel on hot surfaces as this increases the chance of warping. If the peel warps, leave overnight with the warp facing up and it should flatten.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Easily slide pizzas into and out of ovens with this 14" x 16" durawood pizza peel. This pizza peel is great for busy pizzerias, snack bars, restaurants, and other venues specializing in pizza preparation. Made entirely out of durawood, it can be seasoned with whatever spice you choose - salt, pepper, oregano, or basil - to not only add flavor to your dough, but cut back on burns or scorch marks.
Pizza peels aren't just limited to pizza, they can be used for almost any food cooked in a pizza or deck oven. The tapered edge and smooth surface ensures that it's easy to lift food off a prep counter or out of an oven. For further ease of use, each peel comes with a 20" handle that keeps the user's hands further away from hot oven surfaces.
Blade Length: 16"
Blade Width: 14"
Handle Length: 20"
Overall Length: 36"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Canned Pizza Sauce and Canned Tomato Sauce
Pizza Screens and Disks
Pizza Dough Pans and Pizza Dough Boxes
Cheese Shakers, Sugar/Spice Shakers, and Dredges
Chinese Soup Spoons, Ladles, and Turners
Pizza / Dough Cutters
Countertop Pizza Ovens
Rolling Pins and Pastry Accessories
People Talk About:pizza peel great handle oven wooden bought easy home nice
This peel is greatly manufactured, won't crack and stores easily. We've bought several with no complaints, our customers look for this item all the time, great for everyday use.
Oscar E. from AMERMEX FROZEN PRD Posted on 11/22/2016
purchased the peel to be used for baking pizzas and bread at home. very sturdy and well made floured and placed items on the peel was able to work with them very easily and nice size handle for getting items in and out with out need to be so close to a hot oven
Terri R. from Chad Fenner Posted on 05/02/2016
very nice paddle for the price. it is a sturdy, lightweight paddle. long handle would be useful for commercial oven, but is not necessary for home oven. easy enough to cut handle shorter if you like! good product!
Matthew P. Posted on 11/11/2014
Great wooden pizza peel! Season with oil to prevent burn marks and make this peel last so much longer! Nice price! Great tool for cooking pizza!!!
Eric K. Posted on 09/25/2012
I bought this for my home kitchen, and it's never been so easy to make homemade pizza. It's really heavy duty, and a beautiful wood tool that looks great hanging on the wall. The pizza slides effortlessly off the peel, using minimal semolina on the board, which results in no smoke in the oven. The long handle allows you to rest the handle along your arm which wounterweights a heavy pizza and gives you great control. Absolutely love it!
Paul W. from Mahogany Roasters Posted on 09/26/2010
This wooden pizza peel exceded my expectations and great value for the price! Good quality wood construction and the size will handle most pizza's. I combined this purchase with a 15" round ceramic baking stone for the perfect combination.
John S. Posted on 08/17/2010
I bought this to use with my pizza oven disk and I'm glad I did. it is made to last and will come in very handy, it is also very easy to clean! Now I make pizza like a pro! Highly recommended.
Donald B. Posted on 10/13/2009
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register