|Buy 1 - 3||$94.99/Case|
- Mild flavor that pairs well with a variety of ingredients and has a visually-appealing marbled look
- Creamy, semi-soft consistency
- Can be grated, sliced, melted, or cut into cubes
- Perfect for using as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack
- Ships refrigerated
|Shipping Weight||32 lb.|
|Cheese Type|| Colby Jack|
|Features||Made in America|
|Package Size||14 lb.|
|Perishable Type||Refrigerated Foods|
|Texture||Semi-Hard & Hard|
|Total Case Size||28 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Complete any sandwich with the classic taste of this 14 lb. colby jack longhorn cheese. A classic blend of colby and monterey jack cheese, it features a visually-appealing marbled white and yellow color and a mild, buttery flavor that is perfect for adding a creamy taste and texture to a variety of dishes, without overpowering any of your other ingredients. Common in Mexican-style dishes, add to any enchilada or burrito to complement the zesty mixture of chicken, beans, and salsa, as well as add to nachos for a beautiful presentation that is full of flavor. You can also use this cheese for slicing by the pound at your deli, creating delicious sandwiches for your lunch rush, or topping your signature burger.
This cheese comes in a long, 14 lb. block and is sealed in durable plastic wrap to preserve its freshness. Extremely versatile in its application, its semi-soft consistency can be cut into cubes, grated, or sliced thin for sandwiches. It also has great meltability, allowing you to create a variety of unique culinary creations for your menu. Whether it's used as a topping, garnish, or a standalone snack, this colby jack cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register