14 lb. Choice Boneless Flank Steak
|Buy 1 - 2||$412.49/Each|
- Choice-quality beef
- Great for grilling and stir frying
- Especially lean, flavorful cut of meat
- Best when sliced against the grain
- Ships frozen
|Beef Preparation||Prepared Meats|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||14 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Serve a protein-packed entree with this boneless flank steak! Made with choice boneless beef, this cut of meat is great for slow roasting, braising, or marinating and grilling. Roast this flank steak in the oven with an herbed marinade and beef broth for a juicy, flavorful addition to your menu. Flank steak pairs well with garlic mashed potatoes and crisp green beans for a complete meal. Whip up a savory beef gravy to serve on top as the finishing touch.
This cut of meat is especially flavorful, making it great for dishes like a classic London broil or sizzling hot fajitas! Perfect for carving stations at catered events or buffets, this flank steak is great for special occasions or your everyday entree menu. When carving this beef, keep in mind that it is most tender when sliced across the grain. Whether you roast it or braise it in the oven, be sure the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Ready to cook and serve, this boneless flank steak is a convenient way to add variety to your menu!
Total weight may vary based on availability.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register