13" Flame-Retardant Oven Mitts
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for handling hot pots, trays, or pans in restaurant kitchens and bakeries
- Withstands temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Keeps hands cool and safe from accidental burns or injuries
- Oversized sleeves provide extra protection from high temperatures
- Made of comfortable cotton
- Heavily insulated with a fire-retardant coating
- Attached hanging loop allows for quick, convenient storage
- Easily wipes clean
|Maximum Temperature||400 Degrees F|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Type||Conventional Style Mitts|
Easily take pans out of the oven without burning your hands with this pair of 13" flame-retardant oven mitts! Designed to withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, these mitts will keep your hands cool and safe from accidental burns or injuries. While their oversized sleeves provide extra protection from high temperatures, their quilted, sage exterior is sure to add a professional touch to your restaurant or bakery kitchen.
Made of comfortable cotton, these mitts are heavily insulated and have a fire-retardant coating. They are also ambidextrous, allowing you to quickly and easily slip them on to either hand. Plus, they can easily be cleaned by wiping them down with a damp cloth. For convenient storage and quick access, hang this pair by the attached loop atop each mitt.
Due to the universal nature of this product, source may vary.
This item protects hands against heat.
This item protects hands against flames.
This versatile glove is ambidextrous to fit your left or right hand.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register