10 Strawberry Street MRKLRG-340 Markle 12 3/4" Rose Gold Glass Charger Plate
$14.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 12 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Ideal for showcasing and framing entrees at high-end catered events and fine dining restaurants
- Bordered with a rose gold rim for an elegant look
- Catches excess food to protect tables and prevent spills
- Wide rim ensures easy transportation to and from the table
- Made from durable, styled glass
10 Strawberry Street
Other Products from this Line
10 Strawberry Street MRKLG-GBLT Markle 16 oz. Gold Rimmed Glass Water Goblet - 4/Pack
10 Strawberry Street MRKLG-RW Markle 16 oz. Gold Rimmed Red Wine Glass - 4/Pack
10 Strawberry Street MRKLG-WW Markle 12 oz. Gold Rimmed White Wine Glass - 4/Pack
10 Strawberry Street MRKLG-CHMPN Markle 12 oz. Gold Rimmed Glass Champagne Flute - 4/Pack
10 Strawberry Street MRKLS-340 Markle 12 3/4" Silver Glass Charger Plate
plus $14.99 / Each
10 Strawberry Street MRKLG-340 Markle 12 3/4" Gold Glass Charger Plate
plus $14.99 / Each
|10 Strawberry Street MRKLRG-340 Specs|
|Top Diameter||12 3/4 Inches|
|Product Line||10 Strawberry Street Markle|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Can this item be used in the microwave?
- This item is not recommended for microwave use.
- Can I use this item in the oven to cook or reheat food?
- This item is not recommended for oven use.
10 Strawberry Street MRKLRG-340 Details
The MRKLRG-340 Markle 12 3/4" rose gold glass charger plate is the perfect item to visually enhance your next banquet, wedding, catered event, or any other elegant event. The rose gold colored rim and clear glass design provide a sophisticated and decorative feel in order to enhance any dish's presentation. Match this charger plate with your favorite elegant tablecloths, flatware, floral arrangements, or centerpieces in order to create a visually stunning tabletop for any of your special events. Or, use this charger plate as an eye-catching accent for your display!
Simply place this charger plate under a dinner plate to catch excess food and prevent spills or messes to protect tables. The durable glass construction of this charger plate will endure many of your special events for years to come.
By offering an extensive lineup of beautiful and innovative products, 10 Strawberry Street is the brand name to know and trust for anyone in the party rental, catering, or hospitality industries. Their stylish serving and display ware is crafted to add elegance and beauty to every table setting in your venue. With a multitude of offerings, 10 Strawberry Street strives to have something for everyone to enjoy.
Top Diameter: 12 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
10 Strawberry Street MRKLRG-340
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register