1 lb. IQF 80-120 Count Bay Scallops - 12/Case
|Buy 1 - 3||$92.49/Case|
- (12) 1 lb. bags; includes roughly 80-120 scallops
- Delicious in soups, seafood appetizers or topping seafood entrees
- IQF reduces crystallization and makes the scallops easy to work with
- Bay scallops are smaller and more delicate than sea scallops
- Ships frozen
|Features||Individually Quick Frozen (IQF)|
|Package Size||1 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday. If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Add an easy and delicious seafood appetizer to your menu with this 1 lb. of IQF scallops! Bay scallops are smaller and more delicate than sea scallops, providing you with a tender texture and sweet taste. They are farm-raised and shipped raw and IQF (individually quick frozen) to best preserve their freshness. This process also helps to prevent large ice crystals, or blocks, from forming. This allows you to easily thaw only the scallops you want to serve!
These scallops can be steamed or boiled and be marinated, sauteed, baked, grilled, or used in kabobs. High in protein and low in fat, scallops are a favorite addition to soups, pasta and rice dishes, salads, and vegetable-based entrees. You could even wrap them in bacon or pair them with avocados for a tasty appetizer!
This item is shipped frozen. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register