1.9 Liter Glass Lined Black Airpot with Orange Decaf Push Button
$20.99/EachShips free with Plus
Customers Also Viewed
- Glass lined insulation keeps beverages hot up to 8 hours
- Large push button for convenient self-service
- Stainless steel exterior for long-lasting durability
- Orange button makes decaf easily identifiable
- Compact design
You May Also Need
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets
plus $8.99 / Each
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100/Case
plus $10.99 / Case
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100/Pack
plus $5.99 / Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
plus $7.99 / Each
Noble Chemical Klearly Koffee 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Liquid Coffee Pot Cleaner Bottle
plus $3.49 / Each
|Length||8 1/4 Inches|
|Width||6 1/4 Inches|
|Dispenser Type||Push Button|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I prevent my glass-lined airpot or coffee press from shattering when pouring hot liquids inside?
- Glass-lined airpots or coffee presses can shatter due to temperature shock or mechanical shock. These types of airpots and presses should be stored indoors only, and not in an outdoor setting that is cold. A temperature shock occurs when boiling water is poured in a glass-lined airpot or coffee press that is drastically colder than the hot water. To get the most use out of your airpot or coffee press, it is advised to pour warm water into the item to make the transition of a hot liquid less drastic for the first use of the day. This method will also keep your hot liquids staying hotter longer since the airpot or coffee press will be heated initially with the warm water.
- Do glass-lined airpots transport well?
- While glass-lined airpots outperform other alternative airpots in regards to hold time, they are not ideal if they need to be transported frequently. Dropping or transporting your airpot can cause microfractures, which may result in the airpot shattering. If your operation calls for frequent moving of your glass-lined airpot, then we recommend using a stainless steel alternative. You must also be mindful when storing your glass-lined airpots in rooms that are cold, or a drastic temperature change from their standard location. Glass-lined airpots are best suited for stationary beverage dispensing in a low volume setting as this reduces the risk of dropping or damaging the airpot.
Few things restore good spirits quite like a piping hot cup of coffee-make sure your patrons' morning pick-me-up is always fresh and hot with this sleek 1.9 liter (64 oz.) insulated airpot! This insulated airpot will keep coffee from getting stale and cold throughout the day ensuring the perfect steaming hot cup every time. The 1.9 liter glass lined airpot is ideal for break rooms, an office, or any establishment where coffee service is light and holding coffee for longer periods of time is preferred. The large push button allows for convenient self-service by customers in locations where service by a wait staff is not ideal.
The airpot features a sleek, durable stainless steel exterior, and glass lined interior with a push button serving system that dispenses your brews with ease. Coffee identification is always fast and efficient with the orange push button marking the coffee as "decaf" so patrons can always see that the airpot contains decaffeinated hot beverages. Because its glass lined interior is more fragile than comparable stainless steel lined interiors, this commercial grade airpot is recommended for light-duty use. With this convenient insulated airpot, keeping your coffee steaming hot for hours has never been easier!
Glass-lined airpots can shatter due to temperature shock or mechanical shock. These types of airpots should be stored indoors only, and not in an outdoor setting that is cold. A temperature shock occurs when boiling water is poured in a glass-lined airpot that is drastically colder than the hot water. Airpots can also shatter due to microfractures caused by damage when being transported.
To get the most use out of your glass-lined airpot, it is advised to pour warm water into the airpot to make the transition of a hot liquid less drastic for the first use of the day. This method will also keep your hot liquids staying hotter longer since the airpot will be heated initially with the warm water.
Length: 8 1/4"
Width: 6 1/4"
Capacity: 1.9 liters (64 oz.)
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register