Zeroll 2050 Rust #50 .65 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 5||$9.39/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for scooping out batter while baking
- Holds approximately .65 oz.
- Ergonomic squeeze handle
- Designed for right or left hand use
- Color coded for easy identification
- Durable stainless steel scoop
- No springs required
|Bowl Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Get a handle on your portion control with the Zeroll 2050 rust #50 Universal EZ disher. Ideal for bakeries, cafes, and diners, this durable stainless steel disher with plastic handle is a perfect baking tool for portioning out cookies and muffins so they come out of the oven uniform and evenly cooked. Plus, the ergonomic design suits both left or right-handed users, so you can use this portion scoop again and again without fatigue!
Featuring a color coded handle, this easily identifiable disher makes it so you don't have to worry about cross contamination between scoops. In addition, the innovative "spring-less" design means you'll never have to replace spare parts and springs for your disher. Make baking even more enjoyable with this Zeroll 2050 rust #50 Universal EZ disher.
Bowl Diameter: 1 1/2"
Capacity: .65 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
Zeroll 2070 Plum #70 .46 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2024 Red #24 1.49 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2100 Orange #100 .32 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2060 Pink #60 .53 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2030 Black #30 1.03 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2040 Orchid #40 .71 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2006 White #6 4.66 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2016 Blue #16 2.07 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2020 Yellow #20 1.77 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2008 Gray #8 3.64 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2012 Green #12 2.78 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Very easy to use and clean up. Used for even cupcake batter. Also used to make even cake pop ball. Used to measure cookie dough too
Wangwang Z. Posted on 12/30/2016
These portion scoops are great for portion control. Easy handle is nice to operate and doesn't cramp up my hand during long periods of use.
Tiffany C. Posted on 08/21/2016
This is my new favorite scoop from Webstaurant! It is perfect for scoping cookie dough. This is constructed well and scoops smoothly. I definitely recommend this scoop.
S. S. Posted on 04/17/2016
The ease of the squeeze is unbelievable, so comfortable!! We portion hundreds of mini crab cakes weekly and compared to our old spring style dishers these are much easier on your hands.
Anthony R. from Creativa Posted on 11/23/2015
This scoop is amazing. It works very well and give you cookies that are the perfect size. i love it so much I got one for my boss. It comes clean very easily and is very sturdy.
Caitlin H. Posted on 05/18/2015
Since staff typically overportions, we use these to serve as a 1 oz. portion. It was nice to find this small size. They seem to be holding up great. Zeroll is a good brand.
Julie P. from Barbecue Blast Inc. Posted on 04/12/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register