Zeroll 2008 Gray #8 3.64 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 5||$9.39/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for scooping out batter while baking
- Holds approximately 3.64 oz.
- Ergonomic squeeze handle
- Designed for right or left hand use
- Color coded for easy identification
- Durable stainless steel scoop
- No springs required
|Length||9 1/4 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Get a handle on your portion control with the Zeroll 2008 gray #8 Universal EZ disher. Ideal for bakeries, cafes, and diners, this durable stainless steel disher with plastic handle is a perfect baking tool for portioning out cookies and muffins so they come out of the oven uniform and evenly cooked. Plus, the ergonomic design suits both left or right-handed users, so you can use this portion scoop again and again without fatigue!
Featuring a color coded handle, this easily identifiable disher makes it so you don't have to worry about cross contamination between scoops. In addition, the innovative "spring-less" design means you'll never have to replace spare parts and springs for your disher. Make baking even more enjoyable with this Zeroll 2008 gray #8 Universal EZ disher.
Length: 9 1/4"
Bowl Diameter: 2 3/4"
Capacity: 3.64 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
Zeroll 2010 Ivory #10 3.19 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2006 White #6 4.66 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2012 Green #12 2.78 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2016 Blue #16 2.07 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2020 Yellow #20 1.77 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2030 Black #30 1.03 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2024 Red #24 1.49 oz. Universal EZ Disher
Zeroll 2040 Orchid #40 .71 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2050 Rust #50 .65 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2070 Plum #70 .46 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Zeroll 2060 Pink #60 .53 oz. Universal EZ Disher Portion Scoop
Vollrath 47140 Jacob's Pride 4 oz. Gray #8 Disher
Spend the extra few bucks and go with Vollrath's scoop. This one doesn't hold up and falls apart after continued use. Of the 6 I originally ordered, none work less than a year later. To put it in perspective, I have 5-7 year old Vollrath scoops. So, again spend the extra money for the Vollrath unit. I'm surprised this was a recommended product by Webstaurantstore.
Michael H. from Roll'n Pin Posted on 07/29/2015
these are the heavy duty type much,much better than the type that you depress with your thumb.excellant price.ihave several,they come color coded to size ..it makes things a lot easier
Nathan A. from the bean bar Posted on 04/01/2014
These are great scoops. Very sturdy and well made. Color coded by size, which makes it easy to grab the one you need. I'll be purchasing more of these in various sizes!
Christine W. Posted on 10/27/2010
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register