Winston Industries CAT507/CAT507 Stacked CVAP Thermalizer Cook and Hold Oven with Fan - 7 Cu. Ft.
- CVAP technology controls food temperature and texture
- (2) stacked, half-size CAT507 models
- Holds up to 8 sheet pans
- UL Listed; 7655 watts per oven, choose voltage (1 and 3 phase available)
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Winston Industries Inc.
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Height||76 1/2 Inches|
|12 x 20 Pan Capacity||16 Pans|
|Cabinet Size||1/2 Height|
|Capacity||14 Cubic Feet|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Type||Cook & Hold|
For double the high-capacity cooking, reheating, and holding capabiltiy of the CAT507 model, choose this Winston Industries CAT507/CAT507 stacked CVAP Thermalizer cook and hold oven with fan! Ideal for schools and cafeterias where speed and food quality are top priority, this model's innovative CVAP technology keeps that fresh-from-the-oven flavor, even after food has been rethermed and held. Adjustable pan racks allow you to support a variety of pan configurations, and its insulated stainless steel cabinet provides superior durability and temperature retention. Choose voltage; single or 3 phase available. (1) cord and (1) NEMA 6-50P or 15-30P plug for each oven included. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
- Double stacked design features 2 half-size CAT507 ovens in one model
- Holds up to 8 sheet pans or 16 steam table pans
- Auto water fill eliminates the need for frequent water refills to keep up with the demands of your busy kitchen
- (8) programmable channels per oven allow you to store your favorite recipes and create a customized menu
- Built in fan circulates air to maintain consistent temperatures
- Field-reversible door hinges
- Choose door hinge and caster / leg preference to customize installation for your needs
- UL Listed; 7655 watts per oven section
- Comes with (1) 7' cord and (1) NEMA 6-50P or 15-30P plug for each oven; choose voltage (single or 3 phase available)
Left to Right: 27 1/2"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Height (with 3" casters): 76 1/2"
Volume: 14 cu. ft.
Any Winston Industries product shipping outside of the United States may be subject to additional fees. Please contact Customer Solutions for more information prior to placing your order.
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): CAT507/CAT507 208/1 , CAT507/CAT507 208/3 , CAT507/CAT507 240/1
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Winston Industries CAT507/CAT509 Stacked CVAP Thermalizer Cook and Hold Oven with Fan - 9 Cu. Ft.
Oven Mitts & Gloves
Bakery Pans and Cake Molds
Cook and Hold Ovens / Cabinets
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register