Wilton 2105-445 Excelle Elite 6 Mold Fluted Non-Stick Mini Bundt Cake Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
- Great for small angel food cakes or bundt cakes at restaurants and catered events
- Creates up to six cakes at a time
- Ridged ends make it easy to hold and transport to and from the oven
- Made of durable, aluminized steel
- Non-stick coating for easy food release and clean up
- 1 7/8" fluted sides produce neat, professional-looking pastries
|Length||14 5/16 Inches|
|Width||9 3/4 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||1 7/8 Inches|
|Compartment Top Diameter||3 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||8 Ounces|
|Number of Compartments||6|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
Create culinary masterpieces with this Wilton 2105-445 Excelle Elite 6 mold fluted non-stick mini bundt cake pan! Whether you are creating personalized angel food cakes or your signature mini bundt cakes topped with chocolate sauce, this pan will help you get the job done. Arranged in three rows of two, you'll be able to efficiently produce six small cakes at a time. Plus, it has ridged ends, making it easy to hold and transport to and from the oven.
Made of durable, aluminized steel, this pan has a non-stick coating that makes food release and clean up exceptionally easy. Its 1 7/8" fluted sides also produce neat and professional-looking pastries. An ideal addition to any restaurant, bakery, or catering kitchen, this pan is built to last and will allow you to easily bake delicious desserts for your customers. Hand wash only.
Top Diameter: 3 7/8"
Depth: 1 7/8"
Capacity: 8 oz.
Length: 14 5/16"
Width: 9 3/4"
Capacity: 48 oz.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
Cake Boxes and Bakery Boxes
Ready to Use Cake Mixes and Cookie Mixes
Bakery Display Cases
Non-Stick Sheet Pans
Cake and Pie Display Stands and Covers
Cake / Pie Storage Containers
Customers Also Viewed
Perfect size! We make our famous Mini Breads and in this compact and bundt mold, it's all the rave! The nonstick surface makes baking easy as pie! ;)
Danielle C. from Rise N Shine Diner Posted on 01/20/2016
This is a really nice mini bundt pan,it has a nice design and is non-stick. This pan is perfect to bake for parties or birthday cake.
Vernetta B. Posted on 07/17/2015
This is a great pan to make small cakes or treats, . I have used this over and over again for mini apple cakes and rum cakes
Andrea B. from Baked and Sconed, LLC Posted on 12/01/2013
THese are a perfect product for the personal cake servings for service. They are also great for doing a medley of different flavors of cakes.
Brandon M. Posted on 01/26/2013
This is perfect for miniature bundt cakes. Great for multiple products too, always come out uniform and the way I like! A must have for any kitchen!
Michael S. Posted on 01/17/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register