Wells HD8799 2.5 Gallon Heated Dispenser - 120V, 200W
- Free Shipping!
- Capable of holding thicker liquids like gravy or syrup
- Holds up to 2.5 gallons of heated product
- High temperature, no-drip faucet
- Drip tray included
- Stainless steel exterior
- 120V, 200W
|Depth||14 1/4 Inches|
|Height||20 11/16 Inches|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Temperature||140 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What is a rethermalizer / rethermalization?
- Rethermalization is the process by which pre-cooked, chilled or frozen food is brought to serving temperatures safely and efficiently. Rethermalizers are not meant to cook raw food, but they can act as a food warmer to keep food hot for extended periods of time after bringing it up to the proper temperature. It's important to note that not all food warmers are capable of rethermalization.
With this Wells HD8799 heated dispenser, it's easy to keep even thick liquids like gravy and syrup hot and ready to serve! This dispenser accommodates up to 2.5 gallons of heated product and holds its contents at a constant 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, the high temperature faucet and drip tray ensure mess-free dispensing and a clean serving area every time. And when it comes time to clean the unit, its stainless steel tank and built-in handles make the whole process easier on your staff. Additionally, this dispenser takes up less than a foot of counterspace, giving you plenty of room for other items. The dispenser also comes with handles for comfortable and easy transportation.
- Holds 2.5 gallons
- 7 7/16" of clearance to bottom of faucet
- Indicator light activates when contents are at proper temperature
- Dispenses thick products like gravy and syrup
- High temperature, no-drip faucet; included drip tray
- Stainless steel tank and side handles for easy cleaning / transport
Left to Right (not including handles): 9"
Front to Back (including faucet): 14 1/4"
Height: 20 11/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Paper Soup Cups and Bowls
Canned Soup and Stew
French Onion Soup Bowls and Soup Crocks
Countertop Soup and Food Warmer Accessories
Stainless Steel Steam Table Food Pans and Accessories
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register