Vollrath Heat 'N Serve 72788 4/3 Size Countertop Rethermalizer / Warmer Package - 120V, 1600W
- Rethermalize soups, sauces, and more
- Includes (3) insets, adapter plate, (3) hinged covers, and (3) ladles
- Fiber-reinforced, self-insulating resin well
- Two heating elements for even heat distribution
- Holds 4 1/3 size food pans (sold separately)
- 120V, 1600W
You May Also Need
Full Size Standard Weight Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 4" Deep
Full Size Solid Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
1/3 Size Standard Weight Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 4" Deep
1/3 Size Solid Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
2/3 Size Standard Weight Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 4" Deep
2/3 Size Stainless Steel Solid Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
Learn all the great benefits of Vollrath’s direct contact heating system. Their Cayenne warmers are great for a variety of foodservice applications, so check out this video for more details!
|Width||13 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||28 3/4 Inches|
|Height||13 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||7 Quarts|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||3|
|Style||Rethermalizer and Warmer|
|Temperature||150 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to add water to this warmer to use it?
- Yes. These should never be run without water, as you will run the risk of burning out your element or scorching your food.
- What is the difference between the direct contact heating system and other warmer heating systems?
- Direct contact heating encourages more efficient heat transfer because the heating element is in direct contact with the water in the well. This type of heating not only saves energy, but eliminates the need for vents to be cut into the sides of the warmer for excess heat to escape. However, many warmers on the market have the heating element located beneath the well, which causes heat to be lost into the sides and bottom of the unit and vents must be cut into the sides of the warmer to allow this excess heat to escape.
The versatile Vollrath 72788 4/3 size countertop rethermalizer is designed to take a container of cooked food from chilled to food safe holding temperatures in less than 90 minutes! With two heating elements and a thermostatic control, this rethermalizer can be set to precise temperatures for an even distribution of heat. This convenient package includes three 7 qt. stainless steel insets (78184), a three compartment adapter plate (19188), three hinged covers (947488), and three black handle one-piece ladles (4980420) so you'll have everything you need to serve a variety of delicious soups or sides. Alternatively, its well can hold up to four 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). Its fiber-reinforced, self-insulating resin well provides maximum energy efficiency and is easy to clean.
- Holds (4) 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately), or (3) 7 qt. insets (included)
- Twin 800W heating elements for rethermalization and fast recovery; non-stick coating prevents scale buildup
- Low water indicator light
- Wide no drip lip returns excess condensation to well
- (3) Insets, adapter plate, (3) hinged covers, (3) ladles included
- 120V; 1600W; 6' cord
Left to Right: 13 3/4"
Front to Back: 28 3/4"
Height: 13 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Paper Soup Cups and Bowls
Canned Soup and Stew
French Onion Soup Bowls and Soup Crocks
Countertop Soup and Food Warmer Accessories
Stainless Steel Steam Table Food Pans and Accessories
I bought 2 of these because I figured if they are this expensive they must be great.. wrong! First one started shocking us called Vollrath they sent a new one. 2nd one did the same thing they replaced it as well but started the warranty based on the first purchase date. Now the new one that was the replacement did the same thing. The water leaks somehow on to the elements and will shock your employees. What a waste of moeny ! I was told they will not replace them again. I got a little more than 1 year of use. What a disappointment Vollrath!
Beth B. from top of the viaducrt Posted on 11/15/2015
If you need extra warmers for sauces or soups, this product is for you! Durable and long lasting, this warmer from Vollrath will last for years!
James B. Posted on 11/16/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register