Vollrath 924CG Cayenne 24" Heavy Duty Radiant / Lava Rock Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
- Four 20,000 BTU burners
- Manual controls
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Height||17 3/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||4|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why are my lava rocks smoking so much?
- Grease from the food you cook on your charbroiler drips through the grates and onto the lava rocks in the bottom of your unit. This grease builds up over time and may eventually cause your lava rocks to smoke. You can prevent this by flipping your lava rocks every day before using your charbroiler.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
The Vollrath 924CG Cayenne 24" heavy duty radiant / lava rock charbroiler has a powerful 20,000 BTU burner placed every 6" for maximum coverage and control, giving this unit an impressive 80,000 BTUs of power! It boasts versatile grill plates that feature narrow grates on one side, with integral channels specially designed to dispense excess fat while reducing smoke and flames. The flip side features flatter, wider grates that are ideal for fish and other more delicate items, while an angled adaptor bar allows you to angle the grates away from heat for slower cooking and minimized flareups.
The Vollrath 924CG Cayenne 24" charbroiler features a fully-welded stainless steel construction that stands tough in the most hectic kitchens and inhibits grease and dirt buildup! To make cleanup even easier, this unit comes with heavy duty back and side splashes and small-width grease trays that are conveniently sized to fit into commercial dishwashers. Heavy duty adjustable legs allow you to match the height of your existing countertop equipment, while all-metal knobs and knob guards protect the unit's gas valves from damage.
Certain to give your burgers, chicken, fish, and kabobs a delicious flavor and tantalizing grill marks, the Vollrath 924CG Cayenne 24" heavy duty charbroiler is shipped complete for radiant or lava rock use and can be field converted for a natural gas or liquid propane connection.
Height: 17 3/8"
Cooking Surface: 24"W x 24"D
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Gas Connectors and Gas Hoses
Star Max 6015CBF 15" Lava Rock Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
Bakers Pride F-72GS Natural Gas 72" Floor Model Glo Stone Charbroiler - 306,000 BTU
Bakers Pride F-36R Natural Gas 36" Floor Model Radiant Charbroiler - 144,000 BTU
Blodgett BR-72B-M-LP Cafe Series Liquid Propane 72" Modular Radiant Charbroiler - 180,000 BTU
Vollrath 407382 Cayenne 60" Medium Duty Charbroiler - 200,000 BTU
Garland GD-36RBFF Designer Series Natural Gas 36" Radiant Charbroiler with Flame Failure Protection - 90,000 BTU
Bakers Pride XX-10 Natural Gas Radiant Charbroiler Low Profile 52 1/2" - 180,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register