Vollrath 7396 Arkadia Cover for 60 Qt. Arkadia Stock Pots
You must buy a minimum of 6 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for sealing in heat during the cooking process
- Reduces spatter and keeps pot and pan contents covered
- Made with 3003 aluminum for increased strength
- Raised lip will create a seal with stock pot or sauce pan
- Handle is easy to grab and lift with hot pad or towel
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
|Top Diameter||15 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
To control evaporation and accelerate cooking of soups, stews, and sauces, cover your Vollrath Arkadia 60 qt. stock pots with this 7396 aluminum stock pot cover. Each lid helps seal in heat during the cooking process to help accelerate your cooking times. Additionally, this lid will help reduce spatter from heated sauces or soups to keep your work area cleaner and ensure that the food you're making ends up on your customer's plate and not your stovetop.
Made with 3003 aluminum, this lid features more strength and will last longer than 1100 aluminum. Its aluminum construction will also heat up faster than a comparable stainless steel product. For convenience, it has a riveted on handle which is easy to grab with hot pads or a towel.
Top Diameter: 15"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register