Vollrath 7008 Arkadia 8" Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Use for frying, searing, browning, and sauteing
- Made of 3000 series aluminum
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
You May Also Need
|Height||1 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||5 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||7 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- Fry pan and sauce pan handles can be attached by rivets or by welds. A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This Vollrath Arkadia 7008 8" natural finish aluminum fry pan is the cook-friendly choice for any chef. It has a clean look, long handle, and curved side walls for easy stirring and sliding food out of the pan. Its smooth and sleek design makes for easy handling and cleaning, so you'll be able to use this pan again and again for frying, searing, browning, and sauteing.
Aluminum pans are lightweight, durable, and excellent heat conductors. This fry pan is constructed of 9-gauge 3000 series aluminum and has a thickness of 3.0 mm. The handle is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen. Its versatility makes it an essential pan for restaurants and caterers!
Top Diameter: 7 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 5 3/4"
Height: 1 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
DownloadsWarranty Cookware Care
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Heavy Weight Stainless Steel Tongs
Benton Lane 16.5 oz. All Purpose Release Spray - 6 / Case
Regal Big Flavor BBQ Seasoning - 12 oz.
Frequently Purchased Together
Vollrath 7012 Arkadia 12" Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath 7010 Arkadia 10" Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan
Vollrath 7014 Arkadia 14" Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan
60 Qt. Heavy Weight Aluminum Stock Pot
28 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Brazier
3.75 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
Town 35401 1.5 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan / Dipper
2.75 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
4.5 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
16 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Stock Pot
Vollrath 7007 Arkadia 7" Natural Finish Aluminum Fry Pan
5.5 Qt. Tapered Aluminum Sauce Pan
This is such a steal for Vollrath brand pans. They are high quality and heat up fast. Great for a la carte cooking. Easy to clean and maintain.
Rick M. Posted on 09/12/2013
this 8" saute pan is great for making my sauces and frying up my polenta orders this pan cleans up great and transfer heat well for the price
Robert M. from Louie's Pizzeria Posted on 08/20/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register