Vollrath 68743 Wear-Ever Classic Select 3 Qt. Straight Sided Heavy-Duty Aluminum Saute Pan with TriVent Chrome Plated Handle
You must buy a minimum of 2 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for sauteing, stir-frying, and browning
- Made of heavy gauge impact-resistant energy-efficient 3004 aluminum
- Double-thick bottom heats evenly and eliminates hot spots
- Tall side minimizes spattering compared to a fry pan
- TriVent handle design reduces heat transfer from the pan to the user
- Riveted-on long handle and wide front handle ensure longevity and a secure connection
You May Also Need
|Height||2 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- Fry pan and sauce pan handles can be attached by rivets or by welds. A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
The 3 qt. Vollrath Wear-Ever Classic Select 68743 heavy-duty saute pan is designed specifically for commercial kitchen use, and is built from heavy 6 gauge, impact-resistant 3004 aluminum. Its TriVent chrome-plated steel handle features a unique ergonomic, vented design that reduces operator stress and fatigue, while reducing heat transfer from the pan to the handle more than 20 degrees Fahrenheit when compared to traditional handles. Plus, the long handle and wide front handle are riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
A straight sided saute pan like this helps to keep food in the pan when sauteing, stir-frying, and browning. The double-thick bottom area of the pan heats evenly and eliminates hot spots.
Top Diameter: 10"
Height: 2 3/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is part of Vollrath's Jacob's Pride collection and is engineered and tested to deliver maximum performance and exceptional durability. Every product is so tough, Vollrath stands behind the entire line with a lifetime warranty.
DownloadsWarranty Cookware Care
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register