Vollrath 68257 Wear-Ever 7.5 Qt. Bake and Roast Pan with Handles - 17 5/8" x 11 3/4" x 2 7/16"
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable 14 gauge aluminum
- Drop handles adjust easily for carrying or storage
|Length||17 5/8 Inches|
|Width||11 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Roasting Pan Bottoms|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
Bring durability to your kitchen with this Vollrath Wear-Ever 68257 7.5 qt. Bake and Roast pan. Perfect for preparing poultry, beef, pork, and more, this Bake and Roast pan features an extra dent-resistant, heavy-duty, impact-resistant 3004 aluminum construction and an easy-to-clean natural finish. Solid welded aluminum handles offer durability and easy cleaning, while the convenient drop design ensures the handles lift and lower for ease of use and storage.
This versatile 14 gauge Bake and Roast pan is also ideal for use in a variety of baking applications. From rich, decadent cakes to classic cobblers, desserts will be right at home in this dependable pan.
Length: 17 5/8"
Width: 11 3/4"
Depth: 2 7/16"
Capacity: 7.5 qt.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Used this roasting pan for a 17 pound thanksgivign turkey on my charcoal grill. Pan works great, easy to clean, doesnt wear out. quality metals from vollrath. Will buy more!
Andy G. Posted on 07/08/2014
We have purchased this pan to use for baking so that our sheet cakes are taller and thicker. It is working out great and the pan is good quality. It is a bit shorter than our normal half sheet, but it works out.
Andrea B. from Baked and Sconed, LLC Posted on 06/24/2014
Wish I had found this pan long ago, perfect size for roasting. Don't always use handles so having them lay flat when not in use is a great feature. Easy pan to clean. This is my first purchase from a restaurant supply store and the quality is so much better than what I have been able to find in local stores. Great gift for someone who loves to cook!
Teresa B. Posted on 11/06/2013
Vollrath wear ever makes Great Pans and in the kithen you need good ones that are built to last. Very happy with mine. Thanks webstaurant.
Angela H. Posted on 11/27/2012
Get paid to review this product!