Vollrath 47747 Intrigue 9.5 Qt. Saute Pan with Helper Handle
Other Available Sizes:
- Rounded lip for easy pouring and increased durability
- Heavy-duty 18-8 stainless steel construction
- Permanently bonded, 1/4" (6.6 mm) thick bottom layer ensure even heating
- Ergonomic contoured hollow handle
- Riveted-on handles ensure longevity and a secure connection
- Induction ready
- Jacob's Pride lifetime warranty
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||14 1/16 Inches|
|Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
Saute, brown, sear, stir fry, poach and more with the Vollrath 47747 Intrigue 9.5 qt. saute pan! Thanks to its 18-8 stainless steel construction and 1/4" thick stainless steel clad aluminum base, this Vollrath 47747 Intrigue 9.5 qt. saute pan heats evenly and can stand up to years of heavy use. Its combination of satin and mirror finished surfaces make Intrigue heavy-duty stainless steel cookware perfect for any commercial kitchen and well-suited for demonstration cooking too!
This stainless steel induction saute pan comes with a comfortable hollow handle design that stays cooler than traditional handle styles and is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen. Its ergonomic contoured design is shaped to provide maximum comfort, control, and flexibility.
Top Diameter: 14 1/16"
Height: 3 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is part of Vollrath's Jacob's Pride collection and is engineered and tested to deliver maximum performance and exceptional durability. Every product is so tough, Vollrath stands behind the entire line with a lifetime warranty.
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register