Vollrath 47246 1.25 oz. Diamond Shaped Disher
- Quantity Discounts!
- Enhances food presentation
- Ambidextrous squeeze handle
- FER 2007 Smallwares Award winner
|Length||9 1/4 Inches|
|Bowl Length||2 5/8 Inches|
|Bowl Width||1 13/16 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Create interesting and appealing food presentations with the 1.25 oz. Vollrath 47246 diamond shaped disher! You're only limited by your own creativity! Each diamond shaped disher is constructed from heavy duty stainless steel that resists corrosion. A heavy duty stainless steel spring enables smooth and easy squeeze action and resists pitting.
Length: 9 1/4"
Bowl Length: 2 5/8"
Bowl Width: 1 13/16"
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Frequently Purchased Together
This is great for plating desserts. You can put sorbet or ice cream on a plate with this and it makes a fantastic plating. Even use this to make diamond shaped cookies!
Laura B. Posted on 12/14/2012
Get paid to review this product!