Vollrath 4457 Wear-Ever 12.5 Qt. Bake and Roast Pan with Handles - 23" x 12 5/8" x 2 3/4"
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable 12 gauge aluminum
- Solid welded loop handles adjust easily for carrying or storage
- Handwashing recommended
|Width||12 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||2 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Roasting Pan Bottoms|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
Bring durability to your kitchen with this Vollrath Wear-Ever 4457 12.5 qt. Bake and Roast pan. Perfect for preparing poultry, beef, pork, and more, this Bake and Roast pan features an extra dent-resistant, heavy-duty, impact-resistant 3004 aluminum construction and an easy-to-clean natural finish. Solid welded aluminum handles offer durability and easy cleaning, while the convenient drop design ensures the handles lift and lower for ease of use and storage.
This versatile 12 gauge Bake and Roast pan is also ideal for use in a variety of baking applications. From rich, decadent cakes to classic cobblers, desserts will be right at home in this dependable pan.
Width: 12 5/8"
Depth: 2 3/4"
Capacity: 12.5 qt.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register