Vollrath 40728 Cayenne 12" Charbroiler - Radiant / Lava Rock 28,000 BTU
- Heavy duty legs and gas valve
- Field convertible
- 28,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Cooking Surface Width||11 11/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||19 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Number of Controls||1|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why are my lava rocks smoking so much?
- Grease from the food you cook on your charbroiler drips through the grates and onto the lava rocks in the bottom of your unit. This grease builds up over time and may eventually cause your lava rocks to smoke. You can prevent this by flipping your lava rocks every day before using your charbroiler.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Prepare juicy burgers steaks and more quickly and easily with the compact, 12" Vollrath 40728 radiant lava rock charbroiler! It's shipped set up for natural gas, but a field conversion kit allows you to switch to propane to meet your specific needs. The 28,000 BTU burner recovers quickly and distributes heat evenly.
Reversible grates allow for flexibility in cooking--the narrow side features integral channels to disperse excess fat, reducing smoke and flare-ups. The other side features a flatter, wider grill surface that's ideal for fish and other delicate items. You can also angle the grates with the angled adapter bar, for slower cooking and to reduce flair-ups.
Other helpful features of the Vollrath Cayenne 12" lava rock charbroiler include a bullnose design that protects the user from burns, and full-width stainless steel drip pan, and back and side splashes to minimize splatter.
Cooking Surface: 11 11/16" x 19"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
CSA Sanitation NSF2
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 2 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Griddle Gear Cleaning Kit
American Metalcraft BA640A 6 1/4" Aluminum Dome Basting Cover
Vulcan VACB72-101 Achiever Natural Gas 72" Heavy-Duty Radiant Charbroiler - 221,000 BTU
Cecilware Pro CCP15 15" One Burner Gas Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
Garland GTBG60-AR60 60" Radiant Charbroiler with Adjustable Grates - 180,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group CBR24 24" Gas Radiant Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
This Vollrath 12" Charbroiler is fantastic. I only had a small space to work with and it is perfect for the space I had to utilize. I could not be happier with the way it look and the way it functions.
Thomas B. from SB Posted on 04/07/2016
Get paid to review this product!