Vollrath 4068 Wear-Ever Classic Select 2 Qt. Straight Sided Heavy-Duty Aluminum Saute Pan with Traditional Handle
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for sauteing, stir-frying, and browning
- Made of heavy gauge impact-resistant energy-efficient 3004 aluminum
- Double-thick bottom heats evenly and eliminates hot spots
- Tall side minimizes spattering compared to a fry pan
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
|Height||2 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Are the capacities given in the description exact?
- The capacity given for this cookware is an estimate and may be off by +/- 10%.
The 2 qt. Vollrath Wear-Ever Classic Select 4068 heavy-duty saute pan is designed specifically for commercial kitchen use, and is built from heavy 8 gauge, impact-resistant 3004 aluminum and a traditional-style handle. The handle is riveted on to ensure a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
A straight sided saute pan like this helps to keep food in the pan when sauteing, stir-frying, and browning. The double-thick bottom area of the pan heats evenly and eliminates hot spots.
Top Diameter: 8"
Height: 2 3/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is part of Vollrath's Jacob's Pride collection and is engineered and tested to deliver maximum performance and exceptional durability. Every product is so tough, Vollrath stands behind the entire line with a lifetime warranty.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Good quality heavy bottom pan, has worked well over the time we've had it. Very even heat distribution, and sturdy construction. Would recommend to any one.
Phyllis K. from gravity inn Posted on 01/02/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register