Vollrath 38219 ServePan SL Electric Five Pan Hot Food Table 208/240V - Sealed Well
- 3000W at 208V; 4000W at 240V
- Thermostatic controls and low water indicator light
- 5 wells
- 4" deep full size or fractional food pans recommended
- Self insulating, resin coated wells that will not rust or pit
- Pans sold separately
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
You May Also Need
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Vollrath 38099 4" Swivel Casters for Vollrath ServeWell Hot and Cold Food Tables - 4/Set
Vollrath 38035 Double Deck Overshelf for Vollrath 5 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
Vollrath 38045 Single Deck Overshelf for Vollrath 5 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
Vollrath 38055 Single Deck Cafeteria Guard with Acrylic Panel for Vollrath 5 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
Vollrath 38065 76" Buffet Sneeze Guard for Vollrath 5 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
Vollrath 38095 76" Plate Rest for Vollrath ServeWell 5 Well / Pan Hot or Cold Food Tables
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Wattage||3,000 - 4,000 Watts|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||5|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
The Vollrath ServeWell SL 38219 five well, sealed well, electric hot food table's dome style heating elements use up to 25% less energy than comparable models, and concentrate the energy into the wells to maintain food safe holding temperatures at your buffet or serving line! As part of the SL series, it is 3 1/2" narrower front-to-back than the standard ServeWell models, for applications where space is a concern. Each fiber-reinforced resin well is insulated for maximum energy efficiency, and is easy to clean. Wide, no drip lips help keep the top surface of this electric steam table dry.
- Streamlined ServeWell SL series is 3 1/2" narrower front-to-back than standard ServeWell models
- Each well accepts full or fractional size food pans up to 6" deep (4" recommended) with standard style adapter plates or insets
- 600W per well at 208V, 800W per well at 240V with thermostatic heating controls; each well equipped with individual brass drain valves
- 20 gauge stainless steel top and undershelf, 16 gauge stainless steel legs
- 3000W at 208V, 4000W at 240V; 208/240V
Depth: 29 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-30P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
APW Wyott ST-5S Five Pan Exposed Stationary Steam Table with Stainless Steel Legs and Undershelf - 2500W - Open Well
Eagle Group SHT5 Steam Table - Five Pan - Sealed Well
Electric Steam Tables
Vollrath 38204 ServePan SL Electric Four Pan Hot Food Table 120V - Sealed Well
Vollrath 38117 ServePan Electric Three Pan Hot Food Table 208/240V - Sealed Well
Get paid to review this product!