Vollrath 38003 ServeWell Electric 3 Well Hot Food Table 120V - Sealed Well
- 1440 total watts, 120V
- Thermostatic controls and low water indicator light
- Made in America
- UL and NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Number of Wells||3|
|Well Type||Sealed Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans (sold separately) for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact one of our Customer Solutions representatives prior to placing your order!
The Vollrath 38003 three well, sealed well, electric hot food table's dome style heating elements use up to 25% less energy than comparable models, and concentrate the energy into the wells to maintain food safe holding temperatures at your buffet or serving line! Each fiber-reinforced resin well is insulated for maximum energy efficiency, and is easy to clean. Wide, no drip lips help keep the top surface of this electric steam table dry and the 8" wide polyethylene cutting board provides a convenient preparation surface. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
- Each well accepts full or fractional size food pans up to 6" deep (4" recommended) with standard style adaptor plates or insets
- 480W per well, with thermostatic heating controls; each well equipped with individual brass drain valves
- 7 1/2" wide plate shelf
- 8" wide, 3/8" thick polyethylene cutting board
- 20 gauge stainless steel top and undershelf, 16 gauge stainless steel legs
- UL and NSF Listed; 1440 total watts (480 per well); 120V with 10' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
Left to Right: 46"
Front to Back: 32"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
APW Wyott SST3 Stationary Steam Table - 3 Well - Sealed Well
Eagle Group SHT3 Steam Table - 3 Well - Sealed Well
Electric Steam Tables
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register