1.Remove the nozzle on the old box.
2. Recycle the old box.
3. Press in with your thumb on circle "A."
4. Lift flap "B," but do not tear off.
5. Slide the bag spout into hole "A."
6. Lock the spout into place with tab "B."
7. Place the new box on the shelf.
8. Remove the cap.
9. Slide the nozzle back onto the spout.
10. Snap the nozzle into place, making sure to align it with the "in" arrow.
11. Enjoy ice cold bag in box drinks!
Follow these easy steps to quickly swap out your bag in box drinks!
Products In This Video
Save money by converting your soda fountain to use Fox's bag in box drinks!
Before furnishing your bar or restaurant with stylish and sturdy tables, watch this video to learn how to assemble a restaurant table base! Here you'll find the parts and the steps needed for successful assembly.
Learn the ins and outs of the Waring MX1000XTX commercial blender!