Vollrath Overall Customer Rating:
In business for over 135 years, Vollrath knows what it takes to create innovative, durable foodservice equipment. Their goal is to make every part of the foodservice industry faster and more efficient, while creating environmentally conscious products with sustainable manufacturing practices. Vollrath has expanded from humble beginnings in Wisconsin to site locations across the world. Read more
These serving spoons, spatulas, and tongs from Vollrath are made of high temperature silicone that can withstand up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit in some cases.
A good mixer is necessary for any commercial kitchen. Vollrath offers a variety of mixers in several speeds and sizes depending on what kind of foodservice operation you run.
Boil, simmer, and reduce sauces and soups, and more in a durable, practical aluminum sauce pan from Vollrath. Available in several sizes and price ranges, and featuring various extras, aluminum sauce pans from Vollrath are sure to stand up to any task.
Chop, slice, and dice quickly and efficiently to create salads, sandwiches, salsas, and more. These machines are simple and safe to use and are available in several sizes and materials.
- Non-Stick Sauce Pans
- Non-Stick Sheet Pans
- NSF Thumb Press Food Dishers
- Overhead Single Unlighted Strip Food Warmer Heat Lamps
- Piano Whips
- Pie Pans
- Plate Racks
- Plated / Galvanized Metal Serving and Display Platters / Trays
- Pom Tongs and Ice Tongs
- Portion Spoons & Vollrath Spoodles
- Premium Beverage Dispensers, Non-Insulated
- Punch Bowls and Punch Ladles
- Queen Anne Flatware 18/0
- Refrigerated Drop In Food Wells
- Regular Standard Weight Aluminum Deep Dish Pizza Pans
- Resin Vollrath Miramar Steam Table Adapter Plates
- Room Service Trays
- Rotisserie Ovens
- Salamander Broilers and Cheese Melters
- Saute Pans
- Scrapers / Spatulas
- Self Serve Countertop Hot Food Display Warmers
- Serving Spoons, Forks, and Knives
- Serving Tongs and Scissor Tongs
- Silicone / Nylon Tipped Tongs