Unger ST45B Blue Microfiber 16 oz. String Mop Head - Heavy Duty
- Quantity Discounts!
- Absorbs up to 7 times its weight in water
- "Magnet" for dust and dirt particles for a more thorough cleaning
- Looped ends allow for greater floor coverage
|Band Width||4 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Strands||32 Strands|
|Wet Mop Materials||Microfiber|
|Wet Mop Types||Looped End|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
This Unger ST45B blue microfiber 16 oz. mop head combines the power of microfiber with the simplicity of a traditional string mop. Made of thin, densely packed synthetic fibers, this microfiber mop head can absorb up to 7 times its weight in water. Looped ends on each strand allow for greater floor coverage and faster drying. They also help prevent streaking and tangling.
This mop head's manufacturing process creates a positive charge, allowing the mop head to attract negatively charged dust and dirt particles more easily than with a standard cotton mop. Pathogens, bacteria, and viruses cling to the mop head until they are laundered out, making it a must have cleaning tool for restaurant kitchens and health care facilities.
Use different colors to specify where each mop is to be used, for example, red for restrooms and green for kitchens. By using the Unger SmartColor visual coding system in your food service operation, office building, school, or health care facility, you will prevent cross contamination, improve performance, and simplify training
The Unger ST45B heavy duty microfiber string mop head has a headband width of 4 1/2" and has 32 strands. It lasts up to 250 wash cycles See Companion Items for a compatible mop handle.
Overall User Rating: Unger ST45B Blue Microfiber 16 oz. String Mop Head - Heavy Duty ( 3.5 stars from 2 reviews )
Was amazing; starting to fall apart after 4 months. Says it can be washed 250 times, but I find that hard to believe since we only wash it once a day and it's a small kitchen. I suppose by 250 washes, that means the mop is completely disintegrated. This is our restaurant's first microfiber mop and it works WAY BETTER than traditional cotton. Wish it held up a bit better; I'm going to try a different brand.
Michael H. from Roll'n Pin Posted on 07/01/2015
We purchased this product testing out different mop heads to better clean our store. The results were great! The employees prefer the microfiber mop head over the traditional. The only negative side to it is grease is almost impossible to get out of it.
Laura D. from Dairy Queen Posted on 03/19/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register