Unger MN40U Ninja MicroWipe 16" x 16" Gray and Black Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
You must buy a minimum of 5 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal for cleaning glass and windows
- Premium microfiber
- Streak-free results
- Four corner scrub zones for extra cleaning power
- Withstands up to 500 washing machine cycles
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Specially designed for windows and glass surfaces, the Unger MN40U Ninja MicroWipe 16" x 16" gray and black premium microfiber cloth makes cleaning easy! Made of premium microfiber, this cloth leaves streak-free results. Four corner Scrub Zones add extra cleaning power for removing large dried particles off of glass, such as dried paint. Thanks to its durable material, this cloth can be easily washed and reused up to 500 times!
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!