Unger MB40R SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" Red Medium-Duty Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
You must buy a minimum of 10 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Withstands up to 1,000 washing machine cycles
- Can be used five days a week
- Double-stitched edges
- Absorbs six times its weight in water
- Use dry to collect dust through static charge
- Color coded to reduce risks of cross contamination
- Ideal for healthcare, education, office, food service, and manufacturing facilities
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Maintain optimum sanitation at your business, all five days of the work week, with this Unger MB40R SmartColor MicroWipe 16" x 16" red medium-duty microfiber cleaning cloth. Dust, polish, and scrub countertops and furniture at your healthcare, education, office, food service, and manufacturing facilities. Made of microfiber, this cloth reduces surface debris and lowers bacteria levels by more than 96%. This soft material is packed with filaments, removing trapped mold, bacteria, and soil. It also absorbs moisture for streak-free cleaning.
Made of the highest quality grade of textile, this cloth is designed to serve you through five consecutive days of usage. Featuring double-stitched edges, this cloth can withstand up to 1,000 washing machine cycles and other rigorous cleaning applications. You can also use it dry to collect fine dust through static charge. Use this cloth for medium-duty industry oils and embedded soils to water and other substance spills.
Thanks to its thick design, this cloth can absorb over six times its weight in water. According to American Testing and Material Society, this cloth has a 2000 durability (wear cycles) count. The higher this factor, the more times this cloth can be moved across an abrasive surface before wearing through, degrading, and/or developing holes. Plus, it has a 36 scrub factor (abrasiveness). The higher this factor, the better the cloth performs at removing dirt and bacteria from surfaces and microscopic crevices. Both factors are the second highest quality available in Unger's SmartColor MicroWipe line.
Unger's SmartColor MicroWipe medium-duty series comes in a variety of colors, enabling you to color code your clothes and reduce the risk of cross-contamination during and between uses. When you identify a specific mess, you'll immediately know which colored cloth to grab!
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register