Turbo Air TOM-W-40SB Black 39" Slim Line Dual Service Refrigerated Open Display Merchandiser - 4.3 Cu. Ft. / 6.4 Cu. Ft.
- Self-Cleaning Condenser System automatically cleans condenser daily to prevent service calls
- Maximize impulse sales
- Curved, modern design
- Dual purpose design: glass-enclosed top and lower self-service bin
- Capacity (top / bottom): 4.3 cu. ft. / 6.4 cu. ft.
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
|Width||38 7/8 Inches|
|Height||56 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||10.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Service Type||Dual Service|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity. Additionally, this unit should not be installed around HVAC vents, doorways, or in direct sunlight.
Featuring LED lighting and a curved, modern design, this TOM-W-40SB black 39" dual service refrigerated open display merchandiser is an attractive, convenient way to display your deli, bakery, coffee shop, and market merchandise! Its glass-enclosed top is perfect for holding desserts, bagels and breads, while its lower self-service bin is ideal for grab-and-go items like beverages. This unit features Turbo Air's revolutionary Self-Cleaning Condenser System, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in less maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
- Curved glass front shield and side walls enhance product visibility
- Interior LED lighting illuminates products for increased impulse sales
- Balanced refrigeration system with 1/2 hp compressor, R-134a refrigerant and high density polyurethane insulation
- 300 series Stainless steel interior construction for outstanding durability
- Perforated interior back wall and top for improved air flow
- Non-peel, anti-rust exterior coating resists fingerprints
- 1 shelf (34 3/8"W x 10 7/8"D)
Width: 38 7/8"
Height: 56 1/2"
Top Interior Dimensions:
Width: 35 5/8"
Height: 15 3/4"
Capacity: 4.3 cu. ft.
Bottom Interior Dimensions:
Width: 35 5/8"
Height: 13 7/8"
Capacity: 6.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
So far so good with this product. I enjoy it when customers come to me and let me know that they love the look of the machine. It is also silent machine, you cannot even tell when it is on.
Jessica J. from S & J Coffee LLC Posted on 06/22/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register