Turbo Air TBD-2SD 59" Super Deluxe Stainless Steel Beer Dispenser - 2 Kegs
- Ergonomically designed doors
- Side mounted compressor
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Turbo Air 30265H0100 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster
Turbo Air 30265H0200 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster with Brake
Micro Matic DS-133-PSS Polished Stainless Steel 3 Tap Tower - 3" Column
Micro Matic D4743SGPSS Stainless Steel 2 Tap Shotgun Tower - 3" Column
Micro Matic D7743PSS Stainless Steel 3 Tap "T" Style Tower - 3" Column
Micro Matic D7744PSS Stainless Steel 4 Tap "T" Style Tower - 3" Column
Micro Matic DS-532-211 Chrome ABS 2 Tap Tower - 3" Column
Turbo Air 153AS Stainless Steel 2 Tap Beer Tower - 3" Column
|Width||58 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/8 Inches|
|Height||57 1/8 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Caster Size||4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||2|
|Number of Taps||4|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
This Turbo Air TBD-2SD 59" Super Deluxe stainless steel beer dispenser is the perfect way to serve your customers ice cold, refreshing draft beer! This unit can hold up to two half barrel kegs, while its efficient refrigeration system with 1/3 hp compressor keeps your best brews at just the right temperature. Two 3" diameter insulated tap towers with four faucets let you dispense beer quickly and easily, and they are made from stainless steel for durability. A sleek and sturdy stainless steel exterior gives this beer dispenser a refined appearance and superior durability, and it also comes with a stainless steel countertop.
- Exterior: stainless steel countertop, doors, and sides; galvanized steel back and bottom
- Interior: stainless steel floor and door liners; painted white galvanized steel walls
- Two 3" diameter insulated tap towers with four faucets
- Two half barrel keg capacity
- Two locking swing doors
- Front breathing design for installation in narrow spaces
- High density polyurethane insulation; high efficiency refrigeration system uses R-134a refrigerant
- LED internal lighting lasts longer and enhances illumination compared to fluorescent lights
- Six 4" swivel casters
- Includes manifold/distributor and beer lines
Width: 58 3/4"
Depth: 29 1/8"
Height: 57 1/8"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; vendor may also charge additional fees for shipment to residential locations. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Bar Essentials Buying Guide
- Kegerators Buying Guide
- Draft Beer Tap Towers, Faucets, and Components Guide
- NSF International
- How to Capitalize on Sports Bar Marketing
- Bar Marketing Ideas
- Maintaining Your Beer Tap System
- Beer Tap System Troubleshooting
- Top 10 Energy Conservation Tips for Restaurants
- How to Pour the Perfect Pint
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register