True TDBD-96-3 96" Six Door Double Duty Refrigerated Deli Case - 63.5 Cu. Ft.
Enter your email to be
instantly sent the price!
- 63.5 cu. ft. of interior space
- 3/4 hp compressor
- Three shelves included
- Automatic defrost system
- Maintains temperatures between 38 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Low UV emitting fluorescent lamps for increased shelf life
- Back up bulk refrigerated storage area in base
- CE, UL, and NSF Listed; 115V; Made in America
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
True 830278 4" Caster Set for GDM, GEM, and T Series Refrigerators
True 830281 2 1/2" Caster Set for T, TS, and GDM Series Refrigerators
True 830276 2 1/2" Caster Set for GDM Three Door Glass Door Merchandisers
True 872029 6" Leg Kit with 1/2" Stem
True 872801 Ratchet Lock Kit
True 876546 44 13/16" x 12 1/8" Stainless Steel Shelf with Light
True 876547 44 13/16" x 12 1/8" Replacement Stainless Steel Shelf
True 880349 6" Leg Kit - 6 / Pack
Be sure to check out this video to learn how to clean your condenser on your True refrigerator! Step-by-step instructions are given on how to properly clean your condenser, and how to figure out how often you should be cleaning it.
|Width||96 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||35 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||63.5 Cubic Feet|
|Countertop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Door Material||Thermal Glass|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||6|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Service Type||Dual Service|
The True TDBD-96-6 96" double duty deli case boasts a refrigerated display compartment for ready-to-serve deli meats and cheeses, plus a second lower compartment for handy bulk storage! Two half-length adjustable stainless steel mezzanine shelves, plus four heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves help you make the most of the display area, and the case boasts three lighting sources to maximize product display. Please Consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Three light sources for maximum product display; two cabinet mounted, one shelf mounted; low UV-emitting lamps to enhance shelf life and product appearance
- 3/4 hp compressor with R-134a refrigerant, gravity coil refrigeration system for high humidity environment; one coil in display area, one in storage area
- Stainless steel front, sides and back; white laminated rear panel and rear louvered grill; stainless steel countertop for registers, scales or grab-and-go novelties
- White aluminum interior liner; stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Adjustable half-length stainless steel mezzanine shelves; four heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- "Low-E" double pane thermal glass
- CE, UL, and NSF Listed; 115V, comes with 9' cord and NEMA 5-20P plug
Left to Right: 96 1/8"
Front to Back: 35 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: True Refrigeration assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register