True TCGR-59-CD 59" Stainless Steel Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case - 32.5 Cu. Ft.
Enter your email to be
instantly sent the price!
- Elegant curved glass front
- One adjustable shelf included
- "Low-E" double pane thermal glass
- Interior fluorescent lights for excellent product visibility
- Maintains temperatures between 38 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full body foamed-in-place insulation
- 1/2 hp bottom mounted compressor
- UL and NSF Listed; 115V; Made in America
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
True 830280 2 1/2" Caster Set with Silver Housings for T, TS, and GDIM Series Refrigerators
True 884679 Wire Shelf with Light for TCGR-59 Bakery Cases
True 884680 Wire Shelf for TCGD-59 and TCGR-59 Bakery Cases
True 830275 2 1/2" Caster Set with Black Housings for GDM Glass Door Merchandisers
Be sure to check out this video to learn how to clean your condenser on your True refrigerator! Step-by-step instructions are given on how to properly clean your condenser, and how to figure out how often you should be cleaning it.
|Width||59 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/4 Inches|
|Height||47 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||32.5 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Horsepower||1/2 Horsepower|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Door Material||Thermal Glass|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Floor Material||High Impact Plastic|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Sections||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Tempered Display Glass||Yes|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
Keep your deliciously delicate pastries and pleasantly playfully pies chilled and with this stainless steel True TCGR-59-CD refrigerated bakery case! Its energy efficient self closing, "Low E" thermal glass rear doors provide easy access for selling and stocking your products, while the curved glass front tilts forward for easy cleaning, and provides an extra-large viewing area to maximize your delectable presentations. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Four light sources for maximum product display; three shelf-mounted, one cabinet mounted; special low UV-emitting lighting to enhance product appearance and shelf life
- 1/2 hp compressor and forced air refrigeration system with R-134a refrigerant maintains 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit for bakery items
- Curved glass front, glass side panels for maximum viewing area; front glass tilts forward for easy cleaning
- Three adjustable PVC coated shelves
- Laminated front and side panels, stainless steel top; white aluminum interior sides and top, high impact plastic floor with coved corners
- "Low-E" double pane thermal glass rear doors
- Operates at 75 degrees Fahrenheit ambient temperature and 55% relative humidity
- UL and NSF Listed; 115V, 9' cord and NEMA 5-20P plug included
Left to Right: 59 7/8"
Front to Back: 36 1/4"
Height: 47 7/8"
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: True Refrigeration assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register