True TCGR-59-CD 59" Stainless Steel Curved Glass Refrigerated Deli Case - 32.5 Cu. Ft.
Enter your email to be
instantly sent the price!
- Elegant curved glass front
- One adjustable shelf included
- "Low-E" double pane thermal glass
- Interior fluorescent lights for excellent product visibility
- Maintains temperatures between 38 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full body foamed-in-place insulation
- 1/2 hp bottom mounted compressor
- UL and NSF Listed; 115V; Made in America
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
True 830280 2 1/2" Stem Caster Set with Silver Housings - 2 Locking, 2 Non-Locking
True 884679 53 3/8" X 22 5/32" Wire Shelf with Light
True 884680 53 3/8" X 22 5/32" Wire Shelf
True 830275 2 1/2" Stem Caster Set with Black Housings - 2 Locking, 2 Non-Locking
True 920158 Shelf Clip Kit
True 921695 54 7/16" x 14 3/16" Stainless Steel Shelf
True 921696 Stainless Steel Shelf with Light
True 921726 26 3/4" x 21 3/4" Glass Shelf with Light
Be sure to check out this video to learn how to clean your condenser on your True refrigerator! Step-by-step instructions are given on how to properly clean your condenser, and how to figure out how often you should be cleaning it.
|Width||59 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/4 Inches|
|Height||47 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||32.5 Cubic Feet|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Door Material||Thermal Glass|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Floor Material||High Impact Plastic|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Tempered Display Glass||Yes|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
Keep your deliciously delicate pastries and pleasantly playfully pies chilled and with this stainless steel True TCGR-59-CD refrigerated bakery case! Its energy efficient self closing, "Low E" thermal glass rear doors provide easy access for selling and stocking your products, while the curved glass front tilts forward for easy cleaning, and provides an extra-large viewing area to maximize your delectable presentations. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Four light sources for maximum product display; three shelf-mounted, one cabinet mounted; special low UV-emitting lighting to enhance product appearance and shelf life
- 1/2 hp compressor and forced air refrigeration system with R-134a refrigerant maintains 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit for bakery items
- Curved glass front, glass side panels for maximum viewing area; front glass tilts forward for easy cleaning
- Three adjustable PVC coated shelves
- Laminated front and side panels, stainless steel top; white aluminum interior sides and top, high impact plastic floor with coved corners
- "Low-E" double pane thermal glass rear doors
- Operates at 75 degrees Fahrenheit ambient temperature and 55% relative humidity
- UL and NSF Listed; 115V, 9' cord and NEMA 5-20P plug included
Left to Right: 59 7/8"
Front to Back: 36 1/4"
Height: 47 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
PLEASE NOTE: Units purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty; units purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: True Refrigeration assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register