Town 34728 28" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- 14-gauge (2 mm) cold-forged steel construction
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Height||7 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||28 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a Mandarin wok and a Cantonese wok?
- The difference is in the style of the handle. Mandarin woks feature a long stick handle, while Cantonese woks have two small loop handles, giving cooks a choice of whichever best fits their style.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- My item arrived coated with a thin layer of oil. What is this oil for, and is it ready for immediate use?
- Some carbon steel pans and woks are shipped with a protective oil coating from the factory to prevent them from rusting before their first use. They must be thoroughly washed with warm soapy water to remove all traces of the oil, and then properly seasoned before use.
This Town 34728 28" hand hammered Cantonese wok is made of durable 14-gauge cold-forged steel for added strength and comes with riveted handles. It fits a 22" chamber.
Top Diameter: 28"
Height: 7 1/2"
Asian Woks, Wok Covers, and Wok Rings
Chinese / Asian Take-Out Containers
Appetizer and Tasting Dishes
Reusable Chopsticks and Chopstick Holders
Chinese Soup Spoons, Ladles, and Turners
Foil Insulated Bags
Customers Also Viewed
10" Wok Ring
Town 34726 26" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
Town 34724 24" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
Town 34722 22" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
Town 34720 20" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
Town 34706 16" Mandarin Wok
Town 34718 18" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
Town 53180 11" Bamboo Wok Brush
Town 34714 14" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
Town 34702 14" Mandarin Carbon Steel Wok with Wood Handle
Town 34700 14" Mandarin Wok
Town 34716 16" Hand Hammered Cantonese Wok
People Talk About:holds wok easily durable deep cup cuos commercial cold Chamber
I purchase this wok for commercial usage and it is perfect,strong material that doesn't flake or burn out easily. I'm not sure the maximum cuos of rice for the 28 inch but so far it holds 50 cup and look like it can hold more... good quality and price
Amelia W. from Dong Dong Chinese Posted on 02/09/2017
The Town 34728 28" Hand Hammered Wok. It is great for ster fri. Made of durable 18 gauge cold forged steel for added strenth and comes with rivited handles. It fits a 22" Chamber and is 7 1/2 deep.
Angela H. Posted on 11/19/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register