Toastmaster TMLC24 24" Lava Rock Charbroiler - 60,000 BTU
- (2) bags of lava rocks included
- Stainless steel front and top rail
- UL Listed; 60,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Depth||28 15/16 Inches|
|Height||15 1/2 Inches|
|Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why are my lava rocks smoking so much?
- Grease from the food you cook on your charbroiler drips through the grates and onto the lava rocks in the bottom of your unit. This grease builds up over time and may eventually cause your lava rocks to smoke. You can prevent this by flipping your lava rocks every day before using your charbroiler.
Prepare delicious burgers, mouthwatering chicken, and tantalizing fish dishes with this Toastmaster TMLC24 24" lava rock charbroiler! Boasting 30,000 BTU of cooking power and an adjustable control for every 12" of cooking surface, this charbroiler lets you fine-tune individual sections depending on what you're cooking, while reversible double branding cast iron grates add attractive grill marks to your foods. A full width water pan allows easy cleaning, and for added convenience this model comes with (2) bags of lava rocks so you can get cooking right away! Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
- Stainless steel front and top rail
- Aluminized steel drip pan, rear, and sides
- Grates are reversible for easy removal and set-up; narrow grates have drain channels
- Full width water pan
- Standing pilot
- 4" nickel plated steel legs
- Ships ready for natural gas; field-convertible to LP with included conversion kit
- UL Listed; 3/4" NPT rear gas connection
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 28 15/16"
Height: 15 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Toastmaster TMLC36 36" Lava Rock Charbroiler - 90,000 BTU
Toastmaster TMLC48 48" Lava Rock Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
APW Wyott GCRB-24i 24" CharRock Lava Rock Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
Gas Connectors and Gas Hoses
Countertop Gas Lava Rock Charbroilers
APW Wyott HCRB-2436 Heavy Duty Cookline Lava Rock 36" Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
APW Wyott GCRB-24i Champion CharRock Lava Rock 24" Charbroiler with Safety Pilot - 80,000 BTU
Garland GTBG24-AB24 24" Ceramic Briquette Charbroiler with Adjustable Grates - 60,000 BTU
Vollrath 948CG Cayenne 48" Heavy Duty Radiant / Lava Rock Charbroiler - 160,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register