The Jay Companies 13" Round Large Jeweled Glass Mirror Charger Plate
- Traditional round shape
- Elegant mirror construction
- Perfect for receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
The Jay Companies
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Why does "food safe" matter for a charger plate?
- "Food safe" charger plates are not only great for use in their traditional sense, placed beneath dining vessels, but they also double as appetizer or dessert trays. Place appetizers or desserts atop these trays before or after dinner. They're great for use with fresh fruit or cut fresh vegetables, meat and cheese platters, and more. Plus, when the next event comes, they can quickly go back into service as charger plates.
Take sparkle to the next level at your catered events with this Charge It by Jay! 1330038 13" gem round charger plate! Featuring a sun mosaic of large mirrored glass gems along its border, this striking mirror glass charger plate makes the ideal addition to wedding receptions, anniversary parties, and other celebratory occasions. It's great for fine dining establishments and intimate eateries too! This charger plate is made of delicate mirror glass for an upscale look and feel. Its mirrored surface reflects the lighting in your establishment for a romantic ambiance that simply can't be beat.
Food safe. Handwashing with dish soap is recommended.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
The Jay Companies 13" Round Scalloped Edge Glass Mirror Charger Plate
The Jay Companies 13" x 13" Square Glass Mirror Charger Plate
The Jay Companies 13" Round Dot Glass Mirror Charger Plate
The Jay Companies 13" Round Glass Mirror Charger Plate
The Jay Companies 13" x 13" Square Deco Glass Mirror Charger Plate
The Jay Companies 13" Round Beveled Block Glass Mirror Charger Plate
Get paid to review this product!