The Jay Companies 13" Round Gold Baroque Polypropylene Charger Plate
You must buy a minimum of 24 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Traditional round shape
- Lightweight polypropylene construction
- Perfect for receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
With an ornate design and glamorous gold color, this Charge It by Jay! A275GR 13" baroque round gold charger plate makes the ideal addition to fanciful settings. Use it at traditional affairs for an intricate addition, or give your trendy dinners an unexpected edge with this charger. It's great for dressing up tables from set-up through service, with a lightweight, durable polypropylene construction and ample 13" diameter surface. This charger plate is perfect for receptions, banquets, parties, and other high-class catered events.
For decorative use only. Handwashing with dish soap is recommended.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register