The Jay Companies 13" Round Brown Pine Faux Wood Charger Plate
You must buy a minimum of 24 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Traditional round shape
- Versatile faux wood construction
- Perfect for receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Will my plate fit this coupe charger plate?
- As long as you coordinate the size of your charger plate and dishware, there will not be an issue. Some charger plates have indentations that indicate where a plate or bowl should be placed; however, this charger will not pose this issue! Just be sure to purchase plates and bowls that are less than 13” in diameter so they do not hang over the sides of the charger plates, as this would take away from the visual appeal of your table setting.
A forever favorite in restaurant dining rooms and at woodsy catered events, this Charge It by Jay! 1270002 13" faux wood round charger plate brings the outdoors in with the look of brown pine. This charger plate is great for a variety of occasions, with an eye-catching faux wood construction and ample 13" diameter surface. Use it beneath appetizers, soups, salads, and main entrees, to impress your guests all meal long.
For decorative use only. Wash with a damp cloth or spot clean.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register