The Jay Companies 13" Round Black Baroque Polypropylene Charger Plate
- Traditional round shape
- Lightweight polypropylene construction
- Perfect for receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
The Jay Companies
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
With an ornate design and sleek black color, this Charge It by Jay! A275BK 13" baroque round black charger plate makes the ideal addition to fanciful settings. Use it at traditional affairs for an intricate addition, or give your trendy dinners an unexpected edge with this charger. It's great for dressing up tables from set-up through service, with a lightweight, durable polypropylene construction and ample 13" diameter surface. This charger plate is perfect for receptions, banquets, parties, and other high-class catered events.
Top Diameter: 13"
For decorative use only. Hand washing with dish soap is recommended.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register