Taylor 9829 Temp Taker HACCP Food Safety System
- Upload and download food temperature data to the device or your computer in seconds
- Operating range from -40 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stores and archives data for years
- Saf-T-Gard sanitizing tube for stainless steel probe sanitation purposes
- Easy set-up software, AC adapter, and USB cable included to help you get started
- Prints convenient HACCP temperature food safety reports
- Graph and email functions available
- Records and reports: user ID, date, time, equipment, item, mode, temperature, and more
You May Also Need
|Maximum Temperature||400 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
|Type||Food Safety Systems|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I safely and thoroughly clean my Taylor thermometer?
- Your Taylor thermometer is constructed of a durable stainless steel probe, and in some cases, a plastic head. When cleaning your thermometer, do not immerse it in water or use it in the dishwasher unless the description specifically states that it is waterproof and dishwasher safe. Simply clean the stainless steel stem with hot, soapy water and wipe the head with a damp cloth.
Tired of logging temperature readings using the old "pen and paper" method? Let the Taylor 9829 Temp Taker HACCP food safety system record food temperature readings for you! Ideally suited for larger food service operations, like chain restaurants, healthcare facilities, or school districts, the Taylor Temp Taker system will upload and download food temperatures in seconds.
A log number is assigned to each recording to aid you in maintaining data, while graph and email functions are available to keep the information organized. The product is pre-programmed with designated hot and cold HACCP food safety rangers, and can operate from temperatures of -40 up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit! The temperatures will look clear on the screen with the help of the easy-to-read LCD display.
Furthermore, the Temp Taker system is designed to inform the user of any actions which can be taken to correct any products out of the HACCP temperature food safety range, including "dispose of properly" when necessary. With its secure database, critical temperature data cannot be manipulated in any way, so quality is ensured.
To function, simply take your product's temperature using the FDA recommended 1.5mm stainless steel probe. Once recorded, the information can be stored and archived in the Temp Taker for years or uploaded to your computer by a USB cable. A record-keeper of date, time, and temperature, the Temp Taker system makes monitoring consistency easier than ever before. Set-up software, AC adapter, and a USB cable are included.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Probe Thermometers & Pocket Thermometers
Color-Coded Cutting Boards
Day of the Week Dots & Product Labels
Grill / Oven Thermometers
Digital Timers, Mechanical Timers, and Clocks
Oven Mitts & Gloves
HACCP & Sanitation in Restaurants and Food Service Operations
This system will help show food safety inspectors that you take food safety seriously!! Each to track HACCP areas that may cause problems on a daily basis!!!
Eric K. Posted on 03/11/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register