Taylor 9829 Temp Taker HACCP Food Safety System
- Upload and record food temperature information on your computer
- Monitor food safe temperatures at your chain restaurant, hotel chain, or school district
- NSF Listed
- Saf-T-Guard sanitizing tube
Customer questions about this product
- How do I safely and thoroughly clean my Taylor thermometer?
- Your Taylor thermometer is constructed of a durable stainless steel probe, and in some cases, a plastic head. When cleaning your thermometer, do not immerse it in water or use it in the dishwasher unless the description specifically states that it is waterproof and dishwasher safe. Simply clean the stainless steel stem with hot, soapy water and wipe the head with a damp cloth.
Tired of logging temperature readings using the old "pen and paper" method? Let the Taylor 9829 Temp Taker HACCP food safety system record and monitor food temperature readings for you!
The Taylor 9829 Temp Taker HACCP food safety system is ideally suited for larger food service operations, like chain restaurants, hotel chains, the healthcare industry, or school districts that track numerous food temperatures daily.
Simply take your product's temperature using the FDA recommended 1.5mm probe. The Temp Taker system records the date, time, and temperature data. Connect the Temp Taker system to your computer using the included USB cable, and your temperature information is uploaded instantly. Easy set up software is included.
The Taylor 9829 Temp Taker HACCP food safety system makes it easy to monitor the consistency and frequency of food temperature readings over multiple locations, all from the comfort of your office!
The Taylor 9829 Temp Taker food safety system comes pre-programmed with designated hot and cold food ranges, and can be easily re-programmed for specific menu items like burgers, pasta dishes, or poultry.
The Temp Taker system uses a type K recording thermocouple. Easy set up software, an AC adapter, and a USB cable are included. NSF Listed.
Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometers
Anti-Bacterial Probe Thermometer Wipes 70 / Pack
Day of the Week Dots & Product Labels
San Jamar TST9341 T-Stick Thermometer 140 Degrees Fahrenheit - 250 / Pack
Overall User Rating: Taylor 9829 Temp Taker HACCP Food Safety System ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
This system will help show food safety inspectors that you take food safety seriously!! Each to track HACCP areas that may cause problems on a daily basis!!!
Eric K. Posted on 03/11/2013
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register