Taylor 6072N 5" Superior Grade Bi-Therm Dial Probe Thermometer
- Quantity Discounts!
- 3 point calibration for + / - 1% accuracy at any point
- 0 to 220 degree Fahrenheit range
- NSF listed
1. Get one glass of ice.
2. Fill with water.
3. Slide your thermometer into the built-in wrench.
4. Place the thermometer in the ice water, ensuring that the dimple is underwater.
5. Wait until the thermometer stops moving.
6. Turn the dial until it reads 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Start measuring the temperature of your food!
Learn how to quickly and easily calibrate your dial probe thermometer for your specific needs!
Customer questions about this product
- How do I safely and thoroughly clean my Taylor thermometer?
- Your Taylor thermometer is constructed of a durable stainless steel probe, and in some cases, a plastic head. When cleaning your thermometer, do not immerse it in water or use it in the dishwasher unless the description specifically states that it is waterproof and dishwasher safe. Simply clean the stainless steel stem with hot, soapy water and wipe the head with a damp cloth.
The Taylor 6072N superior grade Bi-Therm dial thermometer gives a clear analog reading with its 1" dial. It has 3 point calibration that allows for + / - 1% accuracy at any point. With an accuracy range of 0 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit, you can be sure that this is the perfect probe thermometer for your kitchen. Its 5" stainless steel stem and unbreakable polycarbonate crystal lens ensure the toughest durability. It can be recalibrated with its Safe-T-Set wrench, which is built into the carrying case! Suitable for lab use as well.
Dishwashing & Heavy Duty Gloves
Cutting Board Racks and Accessories
Anti Fatigue Floor Mats
Taylor 6092NBR 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Brown / Cooked Meat
Taylor 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometers – 5 / Set
Taylor 6092NPR 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Purple / Allergy
Taylor 3516 4 3/4" TruTemp Digital Instant Read Probe Thermometer
Taylor 3621N 5" Commercial Anti-Microbial Instant Read Probe Thermometer
Taylor 6092NRD 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Red / Raw Meat
Taylor 6092NBL 5" Reduce Cross-Contamination Thermometer – Blue / Fish
Taylor 1442 Critical Care Digital Thermometer
Customers Also Viewed
5" Probe Thermometer
Taylor 8220J 8" Superior Grade Dial Pocket Thermometer
Taylor 8215N Bi-Therm 8" Pocket Dial Thermometer
Taylor 3504 4 1/2" TruTemp Dial Meat Thermometer
5 1/4" Taylor 9878E Slim-Line Waterproof Digital Pocket Thermometer with 1.5mm Probe
5 1/2" Economy Dial Meat Thermometer
5" Pocket Thermometer 50 to 550 Degrees Fahrenheit
Taylor 5924 2 5/8" Classic Refrigerator / Freezer Dial Thermometer
Taylor 9842FDA 5" Waterproof Digital Probe Thermometer with 1.5mm Wide Probe
Taylor 5925N Classic Refrigerator / Freezer Tube Thermometer
6" Digital Probe Thermometer
Taylor 5989N 5" Classic 1 Instant Read Thermometer
Overall User Rating: Taylor 6072N 5" Superior Grade Bi-Therm Dial Probe Thermometer ( 5.0 stars from 2 reviews )
Bought a couple of these and have had no problem. Be sure to calibrate before using and if you drop it. Probe sleeve is good and snug so thermometer does not fall out. Holds up great and love the storage container - keeps everything nice and clean. Use probe wipes to clean probe before storing. Meets my BOH requirements.
Ellen D. from Steelwagon Franks Posted on 04/29/2012
Every chef should have one of these in his or her side pocket. very fairly priced for a taylor product. They are very good quality.
Tom M. Posted on 03/22/2012
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register