Tabletop Classics TRG-6655 13" Round Gold Acrylic Charger Plate with Beaded Rim
You must buy a minimum of 24 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Traditional round shape
- Adds an upscale appearance to receptions, banquets, and other formal catered events
- Acrylic construction
- Decorative gold leaf finish
- Designed to hold a variety of bowls and plates
- 13" diameter
- Recommended for hand wash only
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What gives these items their rustic appearance?
- To get their unique finish, these items undergo an intricate leafing process during production. This ancient decorative art involves layering extremely thin sheets of colored metal to achieve the textured, rustic surfaces featured on these items.
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
Sophisticated and simple, this Tabletop Classics TRG-6655 13" gold round charger plate features a classic contemporary style. The wide, plain rim design and ample 13" diameter make this design quintessential for your decorative visions. Additionally, its lightweight and durable acrylic construction ensures longevity throughout repeated use, from one event to the next.
This charger plate's gold leaf finish is ideal for adding an upscale appearance to traditional table settings, wedding receptions, anniversary parties, and other celebratory occasions. Plus, the beaded edging provides a textured feel to your tabletop decor. Designed to hold a variety of bowls and plates, the charger's clean, polished appearance makes it perfect for dressing up dinner tables from set-up to service.
Recommended for hand wash only.
Top Diameter: 13"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Overall User Rating: Tabletop Classics TRG-6655 13" Round Gold Acrylic Charger Plate with Beaded Rim ( 3.0 stars from 1 review )
these are a little flimsy. they break easily and most of them were scratched when i recieved them. overall good product would buy again but scratches give me second thoughts
Angelita R. Posted on 09/01/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register