Tablecraft 1806 Red Whiskey / Liquor Pourer with Collar 12 / Pack
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 5||$4.89/Pack|
- Plastic pourer
- Red-colored, curved spout
- Reduces waste from spillage
- Eliminates over-pour and saves money
- Red collar firmly attaches to the liquor bottle
- Smart addition to any bar service
Customer questions about this product
- Will this pourer fit on a 1.75L bottle of liquor?
- This pourer is designed to fit on a standard 750mL liquor bottle. It will not fit on larger 1.75L "handle" bottles.
Prepare mixed drinks quickly and efficiently with this Tablecraft 1806 red whiskey / liquor pourer. This pourer has an extra-long curved spout to help you pour more accurately, eliminating spillage and cutting costs. It also features a collar which reduces dripping and helps the pourer remain firmly attached to the liquor bottle of your choice. This pourer is easily installed into liquor bottles. Simply soak in lukewarm, soapy water for ten minutes before use, then rinse in cold water. Then, wet the cork and push the pourer straight into the bottle. By holding the bottle at a 45 degree angle, you’ll have the perfect, smooth pour every time. It’s easy to clean, too! Simply soak in lukewarm, soapy water and rinse in cold water once a week if being used for spirits and daily if used for cordials or syrups. This simple, functional pourer is sure to be a great fit at any bar or restaurant. Sold 12 per pack.
Hand wash only. Do not use in dishwasher or in extremely hot water.
Customers Also Viewed
Get paid to review this product!