Nor-Lake KODF1014-C Kold Locker 10' x 14' x 6' 7" Outdoor Walk-In Freezer
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Capacity||736 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature Range||-10 - -8 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I determine the size of this product's interior?
- The interior of a Nor-Lake cooler can be determined by subtracting 8" from each exterior measurement. Each side panel is 4" thick, and each exterior measurement contains two panels. For Nor-Lake freezers, the panels will be 4"-5" thick, so subtracting 8"-10" from each exterior measurement will give you a good idea of interior size.
- Where will the door be located on my walk-in cooler?
- The "Walk-In Floor Plans" document on this page has a diagram with all of the possible floor plan options for Nor-Lake walk-in units. This shows the standard and alternate door configurations for each size option.
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
- My city or state has special requirements for walk-in refrigeration - what do I need to know before purchasing this item?
- Chicago residents: Chicago residents are required to purchase a pressure relief valve with their walk-in cooler. Pressure relief valves are recommended for improved safety. These valves help refrigerant from exceeding dangerous pressures.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
The Nor-Lake Kold Locker 10' x 14' x 6' 7" outdoor walk-in freezer offers versatility and superior storage space all in one rugged, easy-to-assemble unit!
An innovative, self-contained, top-mounted Capsule Pak cooling unit provides 100% usable interior storage space by utilizing a flush coil design, which keeps all cooling components outside the walk-in freezer. Ambient controls and a refrigeration hood ensure the Capsule Pak functions properly at temperatures down to - 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
The 2 hp, 208/230V cooling unit has a temperature range of - 10 to - 8 degrees Fahrenheit. The self-contained Capsule Pak installs easily and uses R-404A refrigerant.
The panels on the Nor-Lake Kold Locker outdoor walk-in freezer are made of coated 26-gauge, corrosion-resistant, embossed galvanized steel. The panels are insulated with 5" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. An aluminum floor seals the structure and provides a durable surface for storage.
A weather protection kit is included to protect the Kold Locker from the elements. It includes 35 mm-thick roof materials, flashing strips, and roof trim.
A self-closing door secures easily to the Nor-Lake Kold Locker walk-in with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening. A NL9800 deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock and an inside safety release protects your supplies and your employees. A convenient digital thermometer ensures safe temperatures are maintained, and a vapor-proof light provides excellent interior visibility.
Capsule Pak Height: 23"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register