Star 8036CBA Ultra Max 36" Lava Rock Gas Charbroiler 120,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
Login or enter your email
to be instantly sent the price!
- Six 20,000 BTU burners with individual controls
- Adjustable, reversible heavy duty grates
- UL Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Learn the features and benefits the high-end Star Ultra Max griddles, burners and charbroilers!
|Depth||30 5/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||35 7/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||25 1/4 Inches|
|Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Controls||6|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why are my lava rocks smoking so much?
- Grease from the food you cook on your charbroiler drips through the grates and onto the lava rocks in the bottom of your unit. This grease builds up over time and may eventually cause your lava rocks to smoke. You can prevent this by flipping your lava rocks every day before using your charbroiler.
The Star 8036CBA Ultra Max 36" lava rock gas charbroiler has a 25 1/4" deep cooking area, delivering 30% more cooking space than competitors' models to help you keep up with demand at your busy restaurant! The natural lava rock briquettes provide superior heat distribution and vaporize drippings for consistent, delicious results every time!
This 36" wide lava rock gas charbroiler has a high performance 20,000 BTU cast iron burner every 6" of width for incredibly even heat distribution with greater control, for faster cooking and searing. Its heavy duty cast iron grates can be individually positioned (flat or slanted) to meet your specific needs. They're even reversible, with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate menu items!
The Star 8036CBA Ultra Max lava rock charbroiler is safe and easy to use, thanks to its cool touch stainless steel bull nose front and large capacity stainless steel water pan. 5" high stainless steel tapered splash guards also help maintain a clean kitchen environment, and heavy duty 4" adjustable legs allow you to match the height of other countertop equipment in your kitchen. Its heavy duty welded steel frame construction, heavy duty metal knobs, and stainless steel side panels, drip pan, splash guards and grease trough ensure lasting durability.
The Star 8036CBA Ultra Max 36" lava rock charbroiler is UL Listed, and comes with a 3/4" NPT gas connection that can be field converted to either liquid propane or natural gas operation. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 30 5/8"
Cooking Surface: 35 7/8" x 25 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Star Manufacturing assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register